OSHA Personal Protective Equipment Training - IN PERSON
"The employer shall provide training to each employee who is required by this section to use PPE. Each such employee shall be trained to know at least the following: When PPE is necessary; What PPE is necessary; How to properly don, doff, adjust, and wear PPE; The limitations of the PPE; and, The proper care, maintenance, useful life and disposal of the PPE."
"Each affected employee shall demonstrate an understanding of the training specified in paragraph (f)(1) of this section, and the ability to use PPE properly, before being allowed to perform work requiring the use of PPE"
OSHA further requires in 1910.132(d)(2) that: "The employer shall verify that the required workplace hazard assessment has been performed through a written certification that identifies the workplace evaluated; the person certifying that the evaluation has been performed; the date(s) of the hazard assessment; and, which identifies the document as a certification of hazard assessment."
- A written hazard assessment & certification of your new or existing facilities
- Initial training for new facilities
- Refresher training as required by the regulations for existing employees due to either:
- Changes in the workplace
- Changes in the types of PPE being used
- Inadequacies of an affected employee's knowledge or use
· You’re given an opportunity for interactive questions and answers with the consultant conducting the training session
· The training addresses Personal Protective Equipment specific for your facility
· Instructors are professional and knowledgeable
Our training session includes:
- Written Hazard Assessment
- Written Certification
- Training Outline
- PPE documentation forms