Personal Protective Equipment training is required to protect employees from hazards in the workplace. They are used in conjunction with Work Practice Controls and Engineering Controls.
"Each affected employee shall demonstrate an understanding of the training specified in paragraph (f)(1) of this section, and the ability to use PPE properly, before being allowed to perform work requiring the use of PPE"...OSHA 1910.132
The course must be purchased for EACH employee who will then be able to:
- Receive their unique login and have full access to the course(s)
- Work at their own learning pace
- Save where they left off and resume the course until it is completed
- Complete each chapter and quiz in sequence prior to moving on to the next chapter
- Retake the quiz and review previous lessons
- Receive a weekly reminder if the course has not been completed within the specified time
- Download outline(s) and handout(s)
- Download and print their certificate
Employee trainings are ONLINE and ON DEMAND
You can stop and start at anytime, pick-up where you left off
A link for the training will be sent to the email on file once payment is processed
Our ONLINE training course includes:
- Personal protective equipment training
- Subject matter developed by our OSHA Authorized Trainer
- A training certificate is awarded after successful completion of the course and may be downloaded and printed
- Telephone support - required by OSHA at the conclusion of the course
- Quiz at the end of each chapter to test your understanding of the course content
OSHA further requires in 1910.132(d)(2) that: "The employer shall verify that the required workplace hazard assessment has been performed through a written certification that identifies the workplace evaluated; the person certifying that the evaluation has been performed; the date(s) of the hazard assessment; and, which identifies the document as a certification of hazard assessment."
Length of training - 50 minutes
Here's how it works!
Once you have purchased one of our online training courses and the payment is processed, a link to the training is immediately sent to the email provided - and you can begin the course at anytime.
If you are purchasing 5 or more links, email the following information in an Excel spread sheet:
Then once this information is received, all employees are sent a link and enrolled in our course(s) and can begin the course at anytime
- Employee name
- Employee email address
- Job title
» Employee TRACKING & Analytics «
» MONITORING learners «
» EXPORTING progress reports «
Available for facilities with 10 or more employees