DOT HazMat Training
How does my practice fall under these guidelines?
Any person who prepares RMW for transport and anyone who signs the Biomedical Waste manifest is signing on behalf of the generator (your facility) and is subject to DOT requirements (49 CFR 172 Subpart H and 172 Subpart C). Your employees are therefore considered hazmat employees and the requirements are applicable.
Our training session includes:
- General awareness/Familiarization
- Function-specific training
- Safety training
- Security awareness
- Security plan training (Large Quantity Generators only)
· Receive proper waste handling and emergency procedures, relevant to your employees responsibilities
· Training Outline and Handout provided
· Certificates awarded after completion of training and HazMat Testing