OSHA Outreach General Industry Training - IN PERSON
Workers are taught about their rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint as well as how to recognize, abate and prevent job-related hazards by an OSHA Authorized Outreach Program Trainer.
After training is complete, the student will receive a student course completion card from the University of South Florida OSHA Training Institute Education Center.
The course takes place over two consecutive calendar days
- Day 1 training hours will be from 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Day 2 training hours will be from 8:30am - 12:00pm
Our training session covers the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety & Health Program
Training time: 10 hours
10-hour General Industry Training
A 10-hour OSHA Outreach Training Program providing entry level general industry workers information on safety and health hazards.