According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), “An Exposure Control Plan is meant to be a "living" document, used as a source of information for answering blood-borne pathogen-related questions and to help ensure exposure control activities are in place.”
We can create, your site-specific, completed OSHA Safety manual which will include:
- Blood-borne Pathogens- Exposure Control Plan
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Safety Procedures
- Hazard Communication Policy including the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
The OSHA Safety Manual also includes:
- 12 personalized forms and reports
- Copy of OSHA standards
At Biomed, we understand this, and therefore, your manual is created to be user-friendly. It is categorized and tabulated to make it easy for your employees to access information effortlessly.
You should UPDATE your Exposure Control Plan:
- If your manual is over 10 years old
- If rules and regulations change
- If you have new employees
- If you change your address
Your plan must reflect these changes
Is your manual outdated?
We can assist you by updating and revising the policies and procedures of your Exposure Control Plan.