DOH Bloodborne Pathogens & Communicable Disease Training for Tattoo Artists
Education Course for Conventional & Cosmetic Tattoo Artists
Training scheduled for 12/03/2020 West Palm Beach
Section 381.00775, Florida Statutes (F.S.), and Chapter 64E-28, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.) require persons seeking licensure as a tattoo artist to complete an educational course approved by the department on blood-borne pathogens and communicable diseases and achieving at least 70% on an examination covering the materials in the course.
· Opportunity for interactive questions and answers with a Biomed consultant
· Training addresses issues specific for the tattoo industry
· Instructors are professional and knowledgeable
Our training session is specific for the tattoo industry and includes:
- Standard Precautions
- Methods to Prevent Transmission in a tattoo setting
- Blood-borne Pathogens and other Communicable Diseases (including Identification, Description, Modes of Transmission, Incubation Period, Period of Communicability)
- Managing Biomedical Waste
- Written Examination
Biomed provides certificates to participants completing the course to document fulfilling their requirements according to the Florida Department of Health regulations, 64E-28.
- A valid government issued picture ID is required to participate in the course
- Florida Department of Health Approved training (click here)